Skopelos is one of Sporades complex islands and it is located in the west part of the Aegean Sea. The island is famous all over the world, because of its green nature, its sandy beaches and also the very successful Hollywood movie Mamma Mia, which was shot in it. You can access Skopelos by Ferry and by Plane transportation.Skopelos is an amazing island with a variety of things and activities to do.
Now, we are going to present you the most important of them and some extra tips.
- Go to visit: Agios Ioannis Monastery to Glossa (Unique sunrise)
- Swim to: Hovolo Beach (in Neo Klima), Armenopetra (on Palio Klima), Perivoliou (on Glossa), Katani, Milia, Panormos, Limnonari, Stafilos, Velanio.
- Rent a boat from Panormos to go the beautiful small beaches between Hovolo and Kastani.
- Explore Skopelos by kayaking tours. Ask in the reception how to do it.
- Taste: Traditional sweets with almond, goosy and damson.
- Walk: In paths in Glossa, Mountain Delphi, Sentoukia, Palio Klima.
- Eat: Fresh fish, Greek Cuisine, Cheese Pie, Loukoumades.
- Feel: Free, empty your mind.
- Listen: The birds, the navy, the sea…